This week started off great. We were able to get out in the yard on Sunday, so I was able to get in a little physical activity. We went grocery shopping and I got all the fresh ingredients for the week!
So far so good. I did forget my lunch box this morning, so the nice lunch and snacks I had packed were enjoying the afternoon on the floor by the desk at the house. But I was able to get a grilled chicken breast with rice and a big salad for lunch. I happen to have a Kashi TLC bar in my bag for just such an occasion! The only thing missing was fruit. I was able to salvage the day, but it wasn't optimal.
As for activity today, I was able to walk the dog briskly for 2 miles! I was so impressed with myself. I was just reminded by a friends that I have a 10K walk coming up for March of Dimes. I still have a whole month before, but I'm still a little nervous. It's my first exercise goal :)
And for spiritual, I found a church that I'm going to try out. It's a young, contemporary church. I'm hoping I can find a place there. I really miss being a part of a church.
That's it for today...
No comments:
Post a Comment