I just realized it's been a month since I posted last. It's been a rough month. I still seem to be having difficulty making time for everything. Then by the end of the evening I'm so tired I don't feel like making lunch for the next day. I keep trying different schedules, but they all seem to fall apart about mid way through the week.
I meet with a dietician tomorrow who specializes in women athletes. She herself is a triathlete and is the dietician to the Orlando Magic. Her name is Tara Gidus and she's the Diet Diva. I'm very excited. I'm hoping she will be able to help me come up with a manageable meal plan that will help me to lose the last 10 pounds (well, 14 pounds since I've gained 4 since the surgery) and optimize my nutrition for training.
Also, we had our first team meeting for our triathlon team. Not too sure we will all end up participating in the half-ironman, but at least we can all train together. And we might have a corporate sponsor. That way a lot of our expenses will be paid for.
As for exercise, I'm up to week 2 day 2 of the couch to 5K. I'm really excited that I've gone this far. And I feel great!!
More after I meet with the dietician!!
Which triathlon team did you join?
ReplyDeleteOh, it's just a group of 4 of us that we are calling ourselves a team. We are trying to get corporate sponsorship.
ReplyDelete