Monday, June 15, 2009

June mid-month update

I've kinda figured some things out over the last couple of weeks. I have been getting more and more active and into the training for this triathlon thing. I've discovered I have the propensity to become obsessed very easily. I guess if I have to obsess over something, this is a pretty good thing to get stuck on.

I've done really well with the nutrition. I've been taking my lunch to work everyday (except one) and we've made dinner most nights. I didn't even have to throw away any groceries this week!

The exercise has been hit and miss, though. It's hard to get out when it's hot and getting the the gym is even harder when you get home late and have to get ready for the next day. But I'm working on it!

Not much of an update, but there's not much going on right now. Once I start doing more, I will be adding them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment